Trailer signs are effectively mobile billboards. Whether you wrap your trailer with graphics and lettering or use a trailer as a signage component, trailer signs are just as effective as vehicle signage. Trailers are better mobile advertisements creatively speaking, as they have little to no design limitation such as windows, door panels, door handles, badges etc.
Trailer signs can be adapted to accommodate the following trailers:
- Advertising trailers
- Transport trailers
- Enclosed trailers
- Open trailers
- Food stall trailers
- Parlour or pet wash trailers
- Builder or construction trailers
- Livestock trailers
- Horse trailers
- Race trailers
- Delivery trailers
- Stage trailers
Whether you plan on leaving your trailer at a stationery point as an advertising trailer, or want a branded trailer for daily use, Signarama can assist. We can brand specialist trailers of any size.
Why use trailer signs?
- Trailers are at eye-level making them more visible.
- Trailer advertising costs less than conventional billboards.
- Weather resistant, great for outdoor advertising.
- Acts as a mobile billboard.
- Finding suitable locations is easy.
- Cost-effective marketing solution.
Speak to Signarama about your trailer advertising needs, whether you have a single trailer or a fleet of trailers, we can help.